Saturday 19 February 2011

Publish


Our publish project was to produce a publication in book format with a content and audience in mind. Our task was to print 10 copies of our publication so to work out where and how to print our book.
I chose to do my publication on Berlin, after visiting the city in January I was inspired to create a guide book. I decided to base the book on just one day in Berlin, focus on a lengthy walk that takes you around some of the best places to visit, without having to work out how to get everywhere on the u-bahn and s-bahn which was too confusing for me anyway.Lustgarten/Museum Sinsel


Zaughaus/ Historiches Museum



Bismarck Memorial in the Tiergarten
Gendenmarket



national galerie


statue on unter den Linden walk

Potsdammer Platz

Reichstag



Berliner Dom


Russian Embassy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Vicky I love love love this!! Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete